Red Hat Linux networking & system administration
RH124 Red Hat System Administration I
The teacher was fantastic—his depth of knowledge is amazing. Prerequisites Where did the comment section go? Here are the common uses of Markdown.
- Stay in the Loop!
- The Summer of Naked Swim Parties.
- Cultural Studies of the Modern Middle Ages (The New Middle Ages);
- Unintended Thought?
Learn more Close. Prerequisites for this course There are no formal prerequisites for this course; however, previous operating system administration experience will be very beneficial.
Module 1: Accessing the Command Line Log in to a Linux system and run simple commands using the shell. Copy, move, create, delete, and organize files from the bash shell prompt.
Resolve problems by using online help systems and Red Hat support utilities. Manage local Linux users and groups, and administer local password policies.
Summary Configuring wu-ftpd ProFTPD TFTP Applications for Linux Scientific Programs Maple Mathematica Linux Database Software Programming Languages Perl Lisp, Scheme, and Guile Scheme Guile Java SQL PHP Web Serving Hardware Issues Logging Databases and Web Servers X Windowing System X Concepts Setting Up X Using Xconfigurator User Programs X Resources Using Remote Displays Securing Linux Physical Security Denial of Service Attacks Network Security PGP Kernel Administration Customizing Your Kernel Which Kernel?
Getting Ready Modules or Compiled In? Dive On In! System and Network Monitoring Network Monitoring Distributions Backing Up Your Data Backup Strategies
- Red Hat System Administration I (RH) Linux 7 Training | Global Knowledge?
- The Metamorphoses of the Brain – Neurologisation and its Discontents.
- RHCSA - Red Hat Certified System Administrator.
- Networking Guide.
- RHCSA Detailed curriculum.
- Red Hat Linux Network Engineer jobs.
- The Detox Miracle Sourcebook: Raw Foods and Herbs for Complete Cellular Regeneration.